1) Any amendments to the original order will need to be made in writing, and the quotation can be adjusted accordingly.
2) All quotations are provided free of charge and with no obligation to proceed. All quotations will be based on the information made available at the time and could be subject to change under certain circumstances.
3) Fault finding / investigations will be charged accordingly, and this price will be
waived if you choose S T Plumbing and Heating Gas Specialists Ltd to complete the necessary repairs as diagnosed.
4) Upon a final heat loss calculation of the installation, the system design can be subject to change to increase the efficency without alteration to the costing
5) Where the flues pass through an outside wall we will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that when filling the hole, this matches the existing wall finish, but exact matching cannot be guaranteed.
6) Carpets/flooring may need to be lifted to install pipework. In such an event, S T Plumbing and Heating Gas Specialists Ltd endeavor to return the carpet/ flooring to as near as original condition as possible. Although it is important to note that we are heating engineers, not carpet fitters; therefore, no liability can be accepted for any damage caused to carpet / flooring, unless caused by our negligence.
7) Power flushing to remove debris from a central heating system can, on rare occasions, expose previously undetectable faults, weak points or breaches. S T Plumbing and Heating Gas Specialists Ltd cannot be held responsible for any such pre-existing conditions which might be revealed, or for any resulting damage which may occur.
8) Installing a new boiler will not affect individual radiators or cause them to cease working. If there are pre existing faults on radiators on the system they may need to be replaced; resulting in an additional charge.
9) When installing a new boiler, it may come to light that new pipework may also need to be installed due to a difference in diameter between existing pipework and the new boiler. In such cases an additional charged may be incurred.
10) All gas and water piping will be installed and insulated according to appropriate standards. Pipe work will be concealed, wherever possible; however, this will be at the discretion of S T Plumbing & Heating Gas Specialists Ltd
11) Removal of waste from site is not included, other than ferrous and non-ferrous metals; unless specified within the quotation. Please note: whilst the removal and recycling of all non ferrous metal is included within the costing of the project, please be aware, manual handling weight limits may result in certain items not been removed from site.
12) All materials and workmanship are guaranteed for 12 months*# following the completion of all works.
13) The customer will have 31 days from the initial quotation in which to accept.
14) No liability can be accepted for any damages caused by substandard partition walls, that do not have the adequate support for load bearing items.
15) S T Plumbing & Heating can accept no liability for any damage incurred to pottery during the removal or replacement of bath and or basin taps, unless caused by our negligence. Although every care will be taken, the existing condition of the bath and or basin cannot be determined i.e. pre-existing hairline cracks, etc; which could lead to damage of the bath and or basin upon removal.
16) No final decoration or finished surface of a project shall be carried out unless specifically stated within the quotation.
17) All payments must be made within 24hrs of the reciept of invoice, unless paid directly to the attending engineer or office upon job completion
18) Complaints Policy:-
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Either call us on 01977 671859 or write to us at 11 Hill Top, Knottingley, WF11 8EB;
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond within 7 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them, please contact 03332413209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/membership/whichtrustedtraders/
S T Plumbing & Heating Gas Specialists take your privacy seriously. Data protection laws state that we are only able to process personal data if it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you; or because you have asked you to do something before entering into a contract. As such, we will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
In respect of any personal data relating to our customers:
- Will only process such personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation;
- Will implement and maintain all appropriate technical and organisational security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk to the personal data when it is processed;
- Will take all reasonable steps to ensure that access to the personal data is limited to those personnel who require access to it.
- Will not transfer the personal data to a third party unless this is required to carry out the product / service you have requested from us. We do not, or ever will, transfer your personal data to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
- Will retain personal data for up to 10 years after you cease services with us, due to legal and/or accountancy obligations or whilst a product remains in warranty.
- You have the right to access the information we hold about you. Please email your request to email@example.com so that we can obtain the information for you.
- In the event of a data breach, we shall ensure that our obligations under applicable data protection laws are complied with where necessary.
- You have the right to make a complaint about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner:
Information Commissioners Office
*Any product covered by an extended manufacturer’s warranty will be highlighted at the point of quote / installation and the customer instructed on how to register the product if applicable.
# Any electrical product is covered by a 6 months manufacturer’s warranty. This does not affect your statutory rights to seek redress beyond this period.